The CredibleMind platform delivers consumer-friendly evidence-based help on over 200 topics and approaches, such as anxiety, depression, parenting, working from home, and relationships. It features over 10,000 expert-vetted resources (articles, podcasts, apps, videos, and more) and an AI-driven engine that evaluates new resources on an ongoing basis.
- Authorization to Release Confidential Information
- Consumer Concern Form
- Request to Correct or Amend Personal Health Information
Financial Assistance Forms:
For more information on financial assistance, please go to the Financial Assistance page.
- Fee Reduction Request Form
- Financial Assistance Application and Instructions
- Financial Assistance Plain Language Summary
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Sliding Fee Scale
Requests for Proposals (RFP):